CNIB Foundation BC & Yukon
Who We Are
- Community Centered: We are committed to emboldening people with sight loss to lead independent, active lives, and helping them gain access to life-changing technology.
- Transparent: We are focused on only sourcing products that are tried-and-tested, cutting-edge, and loved by our participants.
- Informative: We are committed to empowering and teaching our community about accessible technology use.
- Charitable Ethos: CNIB SmartLife is for social good, which means that all revenue generated by us are directly reinvested into CNIB programs.
Unleashing the Power of Technology
CNIB SmartLife is an interactive retail and lifestyle experience like no other. Our mission is to empower people who are living with sight loss and other disabilities to embrace the power of accessible and assistive technologies to help them lead fuller, more independent lives. We offer our services both online and in physical spaces, and our SmartLife Centres showcase a myriad of technologies and devices.
The best part? 100% of our proceeds go right back into CNIB’s life-changing programs for people with sight loss across Canada.
CNIB SmartLife is “Your Gateway to Independent Living”:
Technology can level the playing field for people who are blind or partially sighted.
Our SmartLife Coaches are committed to connecting people of all ages with the cutting-edge technology they need and want to help them build the skills to capitalize on its potential. Explore a variety of products:
- Video Magnifiers
- Wearable and Sight Enhancement Technologies
- Virtual Home Assistants
- And much more
Why We Are Involved
To change what it is to be blind through innovative programs and powerful advocacy that enable Canadians impacted by blindness to live the lives they choose.
To provide knowledge and access to products (including the latest technology), services and support that enable blind and low vision Canadians to live the lives they choose.