Sarah White, COO and Co-Founder
COO and Co-founder of Fairware, Sarah’s day-to-day involves systems, human resources, project management, and making sure Fairware’s culture of humour, creativity, inclusion and high fives is alive and thriving.
Social justice and equity have been central to everything Sarah does. Through the lens of social justice, she believes creativity and collaboration make positive change possible. A willingness to explore what it takes to respect others’ differing perspectives is a cornerstone of her leadership capacity.
Sarah is an active volunteer and serves as president on the Board for the Vancouver Street Soccer League, an organization that uses soccer to inspire and empower marginalized people on Vancouver’s downtown eastside. She is also active in the B Corp community and has immersed herself and learned and shared the importance of Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion with her team
In 2017, Sarah joined the Presidents Group, a network of change-driven BC business leaders who are champions of accessible, inclusive workplaces.
Who We Are
Fairware helps organizations better engage their customers, employees, and partners while reducing impacts on the world by creating sustainable, custom-branded products.
Why We’re Involved
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and are always looking for new ways to drive positive change within our community.
Distinction and Awards
- B Corporation Certification – Founding Canadian B Corp
- Member of Fair Labor Association – Category C
- Certified Living Wage Employer
- Climate Smart Certified Business
- Certified Women Owned Business
- Certified LGBT Owned Business
- 2022: Counselor Best Places to Work
- 2013: #210 on Profit 500 list
- 2012: Founders named 81st on PROFIT/Chatelaine W100 Ranking of Canada’s Top Female Entrepreneurs
- 2012: Finalist in RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur of the year