WHO WE ARE
SAP Labs are research & development locations that develop SAP’s core technology products. SAP Labs Canada serves customers across the country, and has a significant research and development presence with labs located in Montreal, Toronto, Waterloo, and Vancouver.
WHY WE’RE INVOLVED
We are dedicated to eliminating bias in the workplace. We want to enable every individual to be recognized for what they have to contribute and have the freedom to be their authentic selves. This culture of inclusion not only helps make us a great place to work, but also drives the success of our business.
DISTINCTION AND AWARDS
- 2018: ‘Certified Gold’ Business, Rick Hansen Foundation Accessibility Certification
- 2017 – 2018: Best Places to Work in Canada, Glassdoor
- 2017: Platinum Level Best Employer, Aon Hewitt
- 2017: Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Mediacorp
- 2017: Canada’s Top Employers for Young People, Mediacorp
- 2017: BC Workplace Inclusion Award – Large Business Champion
- EDGE Certification for Global Gender Equality
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
2,500 across Canada
- Committed to a diversity and inclusion strategy including a focus on gender intelligence, cross-generational intelligence, culture and identity and differently-abled people.
- Launched the Autism at Work program which integrates people with autism into the workforce in May of 2013.
- Volunteered 9,000 employee hours in local communities in 2016 through SAP’s Corporate Social Responsibility program.
- Accommodate PADS service dogs on-site for training purposes.
- Hires 150 student interns with a diverse set of backgrounds at the Vancouver location on a rotating basis.
- 120 SAP colleagues employed internationally via the Autism at Work program.
- Goal to have 650 colleagues on the autism spectrum by 2020.
- BC Workplace Inclusion Large Business Champion.
- Presented at a number of community events on the importance of creating a diversity & inclusion strategy.