Accessible Navigation to Employment Program
Become a leading employer in accessible practices for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Canadians.
Did you know: the unemployment rate for D/HOH Canadian adults is 32% higher than the national rate.
You can help change this. The Accessible Navigation to Employment Program provides the resources and tools you need to create the accessible workplace that you envision, at no cost to you. In BC, this program is facilitated out of Vancouver Community College (VCC).
What are the benefits of participating in the ANTE program as an employer?
- Advance your organization’s commitment to inclusion
- Community involvement
- Help address future workforce and talent needs
- Highlight your business and industry
- Encourage workforce diversity and accessibility preparedness
- Support employee development and engagement
- Meet a talented pool of D/HOH community members
- Reduce recruitment costs
- Access to accessibility training resources
They would be thrilled to partner with you in supporting and creating accessible pathways to employment for the D/HOH community.