SAP Labs Canada
Who We Are
SAP Labs are research & development locations that develop SAP’s core technology products.
SAP Labs Canada serves customers across the country and around the world and has a significant research and development presence in Montreal, Toronto, Waterloo, and Vancouver.
Why We Are Involved
We are dedicated to eliminating bias in the workplace. We want to enable every individual to be recognized for what they have to contribute and have the freedom to be their authentic selves.
This culture of inclusion not only helps make us a great place to work, but also drives the success of our business.
Distinction and Awards
- 2021: Top Employer in BC, Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- 2021: Top Employers in Canada, Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- 2020: Canada’s Best Employers 2020, Forbes & Statista
- 2020: Best Workplaces. Great Place to Work
- 2020: BC’s Top Employers, Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- 2020: Canada’s Top Employers for Young People, Top 100
- 2020: Top Employer North America, Top Employers Institute
- Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Waterstone Human Capital
- Piloted SAP’s Autism at Work program to bring people with autism into the workforce.
- Celebrated 15 years of impact through charitable grants, sponsorships, and volunteering 5,000 hours of service to non-profits across Canada annually through SAP’s Corporate Social Responsibility program.
- Recently launched the SAP Autism Inclusion Pledge to inspire more more organizations to become autism inclusive or expand upon their existing existing autism inclusion programs.
- Partnered with Daivergent, a service which integrates with HR software software to help companies find tech talent on the spectrum and empower empower neurodiverse individuals to help society unlock the power of data.
- Implemented SAP’s Product Standard Accessibility policy to allow allow everyone, including those with disabilities, to access and use use technology and information products.
- Committed to a diversity and inclusion strategy including a focus on inclusive career journeys, inclusive culture, and diverse ecosystem.
- 165+ SAP employees employed internationally via the Autism at Work program.
- Through our iXp program, SAP hires over 300 interns annually with a diverse set of backgrounds across Canada on a rotating basis.
- SAP Canada is the first business in Canada to be awarded the Rick Hansen Accessibility Gold Certification.