WHO WE ARE
WATSON knows governance. Based in Vancouver, WATSON is Canada’s largest governance consultancy. Since 2005, we’ve helped hundreds of organizations across many industries shape how they practice governance, educate their boards and find their leaders.
WHY WE’RE INVOLVED
Our clients include private and public companies, public sector entities, major trade and professional associates and not-for-profit organizations. We want our workforce to be as diverse as our clients. We know our clients seek us out because of our reputation as the best in the business, and we want to known for the best hiring practices as well. WATSON believes the blending of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives within a team brings cognitive diversity to WATSON.
DISTINCTION AND AWARDS
- 2012: Canada’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women – Liz Watson
- 2010: Top 100 Influential Women of BC – Liz Watson
- 2007: Influential Women in Business (Vancouver) – Liz Watson
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
- We are committed to looking at all aspects of our organization to ensure diversity, as well as ensure that our advisory services encourage other organizations to consider the diversity of their teams.
- We will make any necessary changes to an employee’s workspace to ensure it is accessible and meets their needs.
- Our hours are flexible so employees can meet their needs as family members and caregivers, as well as take care of themselves.
- Our policy is that EVERY VOICE MATTERS AT WATSON. No person at WATSON will be left out because of their age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or other factors such as social background.
- Our offices are accessible for all employees, clients and guests.