WHO WE ARE
NATIONAL Public Relations connects our clients to the people who matter most, delivering the right message at the right time. Grounded in research, insight and deep sector understanding, we bring together teams of discipline experts from across our network to provide creative communications solutions that move people in thought and actions.
WHY WE’RE INVOLVED
We believe in an inclusive community that includes inclusive workplaces. We require a diversity of skills and abilities and if you have the right skills for the job, there is a place for you in our organization.
DISTINCTION AND AWARDS
- Canadian Advocacy and Social Marketing Campaign of the Year – It’s About mBC (metastatic breast cancer) Time – Pfizer Canada – for campaign on elevating the voice of women with incurable diseases
- IABC Gold Quill Award of Excellence – social media campaign around raising awareness about incurable disease
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
20 employees in our Vancouver office
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES WHO SELF-IDENTIFY AS HAVING A DISABILITY
2 employees in our Vancouver office
- All our offices follow our Corporate Responsibility (CR) Policy which focuses on four key areas where we believe we can have the most impact: ethical conduct, social investment, environmental performance and human capital development.
- Committed to ensuring that there are an array of opportunities for people with diverse abilities.
- We are willing to make changes to make our workplace more inclusive and accessible for any employee. To date these changes have not required any financial resources.
- Our employees report being excited to come to work and that diversity has had a positive impact on our culture.
- Encourage people to operate and do their job in a way that works for them. This includes amending their hours, and enabling employees to work from a desktop that makes sense for them.
- Organizing a lunch and learn on mental health and wellness for Fall 2017.
- Our focus on accommodating employee needs has resulted in high retention.
- Offices are accessible and meet employees’ needs.
- Health and wellness program for all employees with information available on our intranet.