WHO WE ARE
Ledcor is a diversified construction company, made up of teams of people who design, build, transport, operate, and maintain projects throughout Canada, the USA, and beyond. We provide services to the building, oil & gas, infrastructure, mining, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in property investment, forestry, aviation, and marine transportation services.
WHY WE’RE INVOLVED
We are committed to treating all people with respect and dignity. Our culture of teamwork, integrity, safety, and making a difference for others is supported throughout the company. We are keen to share our best practices and learn from what others are doing to ensure continuous improvements for people with disabilities in the workplace.
DISTINCTION AND AWARDS
- 2016: Employment Equity Achievement Award 2016
- 2011, 2014: Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- 2011-2013: Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- 2011-2013: Ten Best Companies to Work For, Financial Post
- 2010-2015: BC’s Top 55 Employers
- 2009: BC’s Fastest Growing Companies
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES WHO SELF-IDENTIFY AS HAVING A DISABILITY
14 federally regulated employees
- Newly created Disability & Well Being Specialist role focuses on return-to-work programs to assist employees on Long Term Disability.
- Provide reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities during the hiring process.
- Ledcor Cares giving program supports a variety of initiatives, including Easter Seals, Kids Help Phone, and Canucks Autism Network.
- Award-winning safety programs are in place to provide awareness and training for a safe and healthy workplace.
- Recognized employer for outstanding achievement in employment equity in the workplace.