Join the Community of Accessible Employers
Since 2013, the Presidents Group has served as an advisory committee to government with the goal of increasing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. While engaging with business leaders about the benefits of being an inclusive employer, Presidents Group members realized there was a strong desire in the business community to have a place where employers could connect with other employers to share successes, ask questions and learn from each other about how to create inclusive, accessible workplaces. In response, the Presidents Group created the Community of Accessible Employers. This community is open to anyone in the business community who is interested in learning more about the benefits of becoming an accessible employer.
Whether you’re a small business owner, an HR director in a large corporation or a CEO, there’s tools, resources and connections available through the Community of Accessible Employers that can make your business more inclusive. Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to learn why and how you can join this growing community.
As a member you will receive:
- A subscription to our monthly newsletter
- Custom-tailored resources and tools based on where your organization is on your journey of accessibility and inclusion
- Invites to events that are relevant to your background/industry
- Opportunities to connect with Presidents Group members
- Access to relevant training – in-person and virtual webinars
- Ability to promote being a member of the Community of Accessible Employers and have the option of being listed on the Accessible Employers website*
- Option to contribute additional resources to the Accessible Employers website
Most importantly, it is absolutely FREE to join! Sign up today to get started on your journey towards a more accessible, inclusive workplace.
* The information contained on www.accessibleemployers.ca website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Accessible Employers (The Presidents Group) assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. All organizations that declare they are an “Accessible Employer” are responsible for their own actions, and do so at their own risk.
In no event shall Accessible Employers (The Presidents Group) be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Accessible Employers (The Presidents Group) reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.