Join the Community of Accessible Employers
The “Community of Accessible Employers” is an opportunity to join the inclusive employment movement. Hiring people with disabilities is good for business but it can be hard to know where to start, or how to improve on what you’re already doing. Join now and learn from fellow businesses about what’s working and lessons learned in creating an accessible and inclusive workforce. Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to learn why and how you can join this growing community.
As a member you will receive:
- A subscription to our monthly newsletter
- Custom-tailored resources and tools based on where your organization is on your journey of accessibility and inclusion
- Invites to events that are relevant to your background/industry
- Opportunities to connect with Presidents Group members
- Access to relevant training – in-person and virtual webinars
- Ability to promote being a member of the Community of Accessible Employers and have the option of being listed on the Accessible Employers website*
- Option to contribute additional resources to the Accessible Employers website
Most importantly, it is absolutely FREE to join! Sign up today to get started on your journey towards a more accessible, inclusive workplace.
* The information contained on www.accessibleemployers.ca website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Accessible Employers (The Presidents Group) assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. All organizations that declare they are an “Accessible Employer” are responsible for their own actions, and do so at their own risk.
In no event shall Accessible Employers (The Presidents Group) be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Accessible Employers (The Presidents Group) reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.