Events from November 2017
Attracting the Best and Brightest Talent: November 24
The Surrey Board of Trade will be hosting the latest in their Surrey Hot Topic Series – Millennials: Attracting the Best and Brightest Talent.
Millennials are Canada’s largest workforce demographic, ahead of baby boomers and General Xers. Surrey is now the home to the largest concentration of millennials, accounting for 25% of the region’s youth population, aged 18 to 35. What does Surrey have to offer to assist businesses to attract and retain young talent? Once here, what can we do to encourage them to stay, grow and succeed in Surrey? Bring your ideas and contribute to an ongoing dialogue to raise Surrey’s brand.
Guildford Golf & Country Club, 7929 152 Street, Surrey
Friday, November 24, 2017
7:30 a.m. registration; 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. program
Hear from panelists:
- Tracey Arnish – Chief People Officer, Coast Capital Savings
- Dan Bregg – President, Buy-Low Foods (Presidents Group Member)
- Rocky Ozaki – Vice-President, Community, BC Tech Association (Presidents Group Member)
- Craig Crawford – Vice President, Operations, BC Housing
- Bill Roche – Founder and President, PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs